Vineyard Accommodation in Tasmania's Tamar Valley
The Wines for Joanie Farm Cottage is a newly renovated, one bedroom, 1940’s built cottage situated on 140 acres of vineyard & grazing land in Tasmania’s Tamar Valley. The Cottage is situated on a working farm and enjoys gorgeous rural views and plenty of peace and quiet.
The property is located 35kms from Launceston via the West Tamar highway, 48 minutes from the Launceston Airport and five minutes drive from the towns of Exeter and Beaconsfield, both of which have amenities you may need during your stay.
The cottage is perfect for couples, small families and weekend get-aways and is fitted out with the following;
- Antique Queen Bed, with Sheraton linen, plenty of blankets and an electric blanket in case it’s chilly.
- Bathroom, with shower (no bath) and Grown Alchemist toiletries
- Kitchenette, equipped with microwave, toaster, kettle, small fridge, and all crockery and cutlery (& wine glasses of course!)
- Lounge room with Antique leather wing back couch to relax in front of the wood fire.
- Verandah, squatters chairs and BBQ.
- Outdoor table setting for the perfect al fresco evening meal or breakfast
- Selection of Wines for Joanie Wines (available for purchase)
A breakfast hamper will be provided for each day of your stay, including Tasmanian made gourmet museli from Day Time Foods, yoghurt, fresh fruit, locally baked bread and homemade jams.
We can provide you with a list of local dining options or alternatively provide gourmet pre-packaged meals made by Chef Daniel Alps (additional cost - and please let us know in advance) or you can utilise the BBQ on the verandah.
Although the cottage is designed for couples we can also accommodate babies or small children and are happy to provide a port-a-cot, high chair and childrens books and toys if required. We have 2 small children ourselves, so understand that it isn’t always easy to find accommodation that is actually ‘little people’ friendly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wines for Joanie. Relax, Enjoy and Unwind in the peaceful surrounds of our farm and vineyard.